STAGE 7 CHANNELS MARANTZ MM8077
Designed for the ultimate in music listening and cinematic surround sound at home, the MM8077 power amp is equipped with the same technologies as our reference amplifiers for Hi-Fi, including our exclusive output stages with separate current feedback topology for each channel, whose high "slew rate" gives them a wide passband that is ideal for fully enjoying the full potential of today's high-resolution audio formats.
All output stages include the same circuit topology for consistent sound quality across all channels, while the MM8077 offers the option of choosing between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel in order to to maximize equipment configuration flexibility. On the other hand, the use of power transistors with high current delivery capacity and wide bandwidth allows the most compromised musical power peaks to be handled with aplomb even with low impedance loudspeakers.
- Power output (8/4 Ohm RMS): 150W / 180W.
- Frequency response: 10 - 100,000 Hz (+ -3 dB).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03% (20-20,000 Hz).
- Damping factor: 100.
- Input sensitivity: High level: 1.2 V / 22,000 Ohm.
- Input sensitivity: High balanced level: 2.4 V / 30,000 Ohm.
- Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: