SPEAKER / ROCK MARTIN LOGAN ML75R
The ML-75R is an amazing dual mono / stereo speaker system designed to integrate high quality sound into all types of outdoors. A geometry perfectly assimilable to that of any rock that can usually be found in patios or gardens of residential spaces does not prevent the two new Martin Logan loudspeakers from displaying sound qualities that not only drastically surpass those of equivalent designs of other brands but compete with those of many loudspeakers used in Hi-Fi equipment. Equipped with a reinforced airtight enclosure finished in a very convincing faux stone appearance that facilitates its integration into the floor of all types of exteriors, the ML-75R also stands out for using high quality speakers comparable to those used in the indoor models of the brand, specifically two 25 mm diameter titanium dome tweeters and a woofer with a mineral-filled polypropylene cone and double 190 mm voice coil. The ML-75R is completed with a protective stainless steel grill that is resistant to water and UV radiation.
- High quality / price ratio loudspeaker for use in all types of exteriors.
- Faux stone shape to integrate into gardens and patios.
- 2-way / 3-speaker design (2 tweeters and 1 woofer).
- Possibility of operation in stereophonic and double monophonic mode.
- Protective grid resistant to water and ultraviolet radiation.
- Frequency response: 63-20,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm in stereo and 4 Ohm in mono.
- Maximum amplification power: 80W in stereo and 40W in mono
- Dimensions: 340 x 385 x 330 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 7.7 kg.
- Price by unit.
8 other products in the same category: