OUTDOOR SPEAKERS NEAR LB4
The most compact model in NEAR's LB range is an exquisitely designed versatile loudspeaker that is ready to operate in all types of outdoor environments and is extremely easy to install. It incorporates an exclusive lever-type bracket developed by NEAR that allows perfect integration into any space, as well as a totally waterproof input connector that guarantees reliable and safe operation in the most extreme environments, and also improves the safety of the installation process in the most sensitive settings. In terms of electro-acoustic configuration, the LB4 is a two-way system with high vertical and horizontal dispersion, combining one of the exclusive MDT metal alloy cone woofers, MLS internal suspensionless centering system and voice coil with windings. on the inside and outside of the bracket that houses it, with a titanium inverted dome tweeter to ensure maximum tonal coherence across the audio spectrum and deliver a genuinely Hi-Fi sound in venues as varied as hotels, ships, restaurants , shops or the exterior of any house. On the other hand, a robust mica-filled polypropylene enclosure, with matching stainless steel protective grille, makes the LB4 as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear, while a water-repellent fabric prevents the ingress of dust and debris. Likewise, and in order to facilitate its installation in all types of systems, the LB4 is available both in a version for 70 V lines, as well as in a conventional format with an impedance of 8 ohms.
- High quality 2-way / 2-speaker loudspeaker for outdoor use.
- Resistant to the most extreme environmental conditions.
- NEAR's exclusive lever-type bracket for ease of installation.
- Acoustically inert enclosure made of mica-filled polypropylene.
- Possibility of operation with lines of 70 or impedance of 8 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 75 - 19,000 Hz, +/- 2.5 dB.
- Sensitivity: 86 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power with 8 Ohm operation: up to 75W RMS.
- Amplification power with 70 V line: 16W, 8W, 4W, 2W and 1W.
- 120 degree minimum vertical and horizontal dispersion.
- Maximum sound pressure level of 105 dB.
- Dimensions: 140 x 260 x 160 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 1.81 kg
- Price of the pair.
8 other products in the same category: