OPTICAL DIGITAL CABLE VAN DEN HUL OPTOCOUPLER MKII
Versatile and excellently built, this refined Van den Hul design takes the popular fiber optic digital audio connection to new heights of excellence thanks to a design that ensures noise and interference free signal transmission and extraordinary longevity. But the key to The Optocoupler MKII lies in the fact that its two ends of the single fiber it uses are terminated in the form of convex (spherical) lenses. Thanks to this, it is possible to increase the focus of the light beam, as well as to improve the contact between the upper surface of said fiber and the ends corresponding to the signal transmitter and receiver, reducing the optical insertion losses to a minimum.
- Exceptional quality ratio optical digital cable for transmission of audio or video signals.
- Unique convex lens shaped tip design that reduces 50% internal light reflections.
- Minimum guaranteed bit rate of 250 Mb / s.
- Wide bandwidth, low jitter level and low losses (attenuation less than 0.02 dB / m).
- Available with standard and mini optical connectors.
- Available in lengths of 1 and 1.5 m.
8 other products in the same category: