Grade RS2e uses select woods in a mahogany tone, as if it were a musical instrument from a custom shop luthier. Our unique curing process enhances the natural properties of wood to produce rich, full-bodied vocals. The RS2e is the little brother of the RS1e with a very nice aesthetic. Its driver is 44 mm and has an 8-conductor cable design. The hand-carved mahogany employs a new advanced damping treatment that provides more control and dissipates resonances. The RS2e maintains a pure Grado overall sound, with warm harmonic colors, rich, bodily vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end. Music lovers dream come true.
- Open dynamic transducer.
- Frequency response: 14 - 28,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity (1mW): 99.8 dB.
- Impedance: 32 Ohm.
- Transducer pairing margin: 0.05 dB.
- Cable length 2.13 M (Y type).
- 6.3 mm jack connection. Replacement pads available for € 29; plus.