NETWORK FILTER VAN DEN HUL THE BLACK HOLE
Conceived to be the ultimate expression in network filters for audio and video components and perfectly suited to van den Hul's highest-end pickup cables and capsules, The Black Hole is a product based on cutting-edge ideas and technologies that It effectively solves the problems derived from the presence of contamination in the signal from the electrical network. Thanks to this, it is possible to suppress both noise and current peaks at the root, while eliminating potential direct current signals and providing an effective shield against high-frequency interference from the electrical network. Added to this are the effects of a highly advanced resonance-free circuit topology that incorporates van den Hul's exclusive DNA (Dynamic Noise Absorption) concept. An essential component in High End.
- Reference network filter for all types of audio and video components.
- Designed to perform the function of a highly efficient firewall against all types of parasites and spikes from both the electrical network and the components of the equipment itself.
- Equipped with 12 internal filter stages to suppress noise of frequencies between 1 kHz and more than 1GHz.
- Circuit topology with very low impedance paths to minimize power losses.
- Suppression of direct current, as well as internal and external resonances.
- Very high response speed (a few nanoseconds) protection against voltage surges and current spikes of up to 8,000 amps.
- 4 (2 low current and 2 high current) individually isolated outlets.
- 1,800 watts total power.
8 other products in the same category: