SONUS FABER OLYMPICA I SPEAKERS
Compact base monitor of the new family of Olympica loudspeakers, created by the legendary Italian firm Sonus Faber to pay tribute to the great architect Andrea Palladio and his emblematic Teatro Olimpico (located in the town of Vicenza, the same where he is based the Italian manufacturer), the Olympica I perpetuates with unmistakable good taste the visual and tangible emotions that have always distinguished the brand's products. Designed from the ground up, it combines the highest quality wood elements in its acoustic enclosure with truly luxurious finishes and a shape that incorporates refinements used in the sensational Aida model. All this, without forgetting speakers designed in every detail by Sonus Faber to adapt to the millimeter to the specifications of the Olympica I and an innovative bass-reflex duct system that provides - with the help of a filtering circuitry tuned by ear - a Exceptionally accurate bass response.
- Compact 2-way / 2-speaker monitor with very high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Completely designed and built in Italy.
- Asymmetric enclosure built with solid walnut veneers and plates based on the Aida model.
- Speakers specifically developed by Sonus Faber, featuring a DAD (“Damped Apex Dome”) tweeter and a Sonus Faber exclusive composite cone “midwoofer”.
- Ear-tuned non-resonant crossover filter.
- Sonus Faber exclusive vertical and horizontal laminar flow bass-reflex charging system.
- Optional custom bracket built in anodized aluminum.
- Frequency response: 50 - 30,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 - 150 W continuous.
- Dimensions: 222 x 354 x 368 mm (W x H x D).
- Dimensions with optional stand included: 287 x 1,068 x 435 mm (W x H x D).
- Price of the pair.
- Option of pair of Olympia Stands floor stands 70.8 cm high for € 990; plus.
Product offered for liquidation of the model for very few pairs to unseal and with full manufacturer warranty
You might also like