CAPSULE MM ORTOFON 2M BLACK
The top model in the 2M range is a significant leap from its predecessors and is also the highest level moving magnet capsule made by Ortofon. As a consequence, the 2M Black incorporates refinements unusual for products in its class. This is the case, for example, of the use of a Shibata Nude diamond needle identical to that of the Cadenza Black model. On the other hand, its slim and highly polished profile allows an exceptionally wide contact area with the walls of the disc groove while ensuring remarkably detailed restoration of all frequencies in the spectrum (including the highest ones). As a result, 2M Black users will enjoy the benefits of flawless sonic reproduction along with reduced record wear, plus a substantial decrease in distortion and phase error as a result of superior tracking capabilities. of the groove provided by the improved geometry of the needle.
- High performance moving magnet (MM) capsule.
- Output voltage of 5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 29,000Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47 kOhm.
- Charge Capacitance: 150 - 300 pF.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 22 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 1.8 g.
- For reading arms of moderate and low mass.
- Available in Verso version (mounting from below) and PnP (SME connection).
- Weight: 7.2 g.
- Needle replacement available for € 405 ;.
- Verso version: The same capsule with hardware mounted from below.
8 other products in the same category: