CAPSULE MC VAN DEN HUL THE CRIMSON XGW
Made of everything completely handmade, as is the norm in all van den Hul designs, from an unrepeatable combination of unique experience and fanatical selection of the best materials, The Crimson is a sophisticated pickup capsule that, in the words of the legendary manufacturer Dutch, can be considered a hybrid of the sensational The Condor and The Canary. With a unique aesthetic thanks to its wooden body (XGW version) or polycarbonate (XGP version), the combined use of voice coils with monocrystalline gold windings and a powerful samarium-cobalt magnet allows The Crimson to excel in reading ability. and channel spacing, allowing you to deliver unparalleled spatial presentation.
- Benchmark pickup capsule, low output and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Made entirely by hand by AJ van den Hul.
- Moving coil (MC) design with gold single crystal windings.
- Samarium-cobalt magnet.
- Resonance-free open construction.
- Body available in wood (XGW version) or polycarbonate (XGP version).
- Supplied with 200 hours of filming.
- 0.65 mV RMS output.
- Van den Hul Type 1S needle.
- Frequency response: 5 - 55,000 Hz.
- Imbalance between channels less than 0.3 dB.
- Internal resistance: 13 Ohm.
- Load impedance between 25 and 200 Ohm.
- Support force between 1.4 and 1.6 g.
- Weight: 8.75 g.
8 other products in the same category: