CAPSULE MC ORTOFON SPU ROYAL GM MKII
The original version of this very elegant pickup capsule was launched on the market in 1998 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Ortofon. Created with passion and devotion to push the SPU spirit to the limit, the SPU Royal GM mkII provides a music playing experience that embodies the essence of analog sound, with a host of refinements that take the legendary SPU drivers to the next level. of unrivaled perfection. The addition of one of Ortofon's exclusive Replicant 100 needles and the reduction in the mass of the tip guarantees an open and detailed sound reproduction that will meet the expectations of the most exquisite music lovers and audiophiles. The use of Electrum coils, consisting of a gold and silver alloy, provide a precise and color-free transmission of the movements of the mobile assembly, while the slightly modified damping system allows to reduce the vibrations present inside the body of the capsule and achieve a higher level of linearity. As with all SPU models, the seamless integration of the SPU Royal GM mkII into its dedicated head makes mounting on arms equipped with removable headstocks quick and precise, thus making it a unique product for achieve the highest sound expressiveness from classic vinyl reading systems and, by extension, from "vintage" audio equipment equipped with tube electronics and loudspeakers based on exponential horns or first generation bass-reflex systems.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Electrum moving coils with gold and silver alloy windings.
- Fully integrated into its dedicated capsule holder.
- Output voltage of 0.2 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 60,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points)
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC /> 100 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 8 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 3 g.
- For reading arms of moderate and high mass with SME connection.
- Weight: 30g.
8 other products in the same category: