CAPSULE MC ORTOFON SPU SYNERGY GM
Based on the design elements that made Ortofon the role model for the conception of pickup capsules for high end and professional applications, the SPU Synergy GM modernizes the classic SPU configuration with numerous optimizations developed for compatibility and sonic purity. optimal. As a result, the SPU Synergy GM transduction system enables highly musical sound with extraordinary synergy. The combination of a very low resistance in voice coils with an unusually high output level -0.5 mV- for this type of designs, obtained through the use of high power neodymium magnets, is decisive to achieve the high signal ratio. / noise offered by SPU Synergy GM. On the other hand, the exceptional black polished Urushi paint finish gives the SPU Synergy GM's wood-based body the look of a real gem, while using a revised signal generation system ultimately responsible for the elevated output of this pickup cartridge, substantially relaxes the need for a high-gain transformer or active preamp systems to fully exploit its capabilities. Finally, the seamless integration of the SPU Synergy GM into its distinctive headshell provides the user with an elegant and reliable way to connect it to classic arms equipped with removable headstock holders.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Wood-based body with Urushi paint finish.
- Fully integrated into its dedicated capsule holder.
- Output voltage of 0.5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 30,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC / 10 - 50 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 8 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 3 g.
- For reading arms of moderate and high mass with SME connection.
- Weight: 30g.
8 other products in the same category: