CAPSULE MC ORTOFON SPU MEISTER SILVER GM MKII
A masterpiece of Robert Gudmandsen, the brilliant and visionary Ortofon engineer whose contributions were instrumental in the development of the original SPU, the SPU Meister Silver was introduced to the market in 1996 as a result of a major technological upgrade: success from Ortofon in their search for the purest silver wire ever produced for the voice coil winding process. Created to enhance this first and revolutionary design, the SPU Meister Silver GM mkII is an exquisite moving coil pickup capsule embodied in the SPU concept that incorporates high purity (6N) silver conductors to provide the final sound with a more openly and genuinely High End. Also, the mass of the needle has been reduced by more than 50%The result being an improved tracking ability and superior reproduction of dynamic contrasts. Also the signal generation system has been revised to produce a slightly higher output voltage to ensure compatibility with a wider range of active preamps and step-up transformers. With the SPU Meister Silver GM mkII, the demanding music lover enters the pinnacle of the SPU universe with an exceptional cover letter.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Fully integrated into its dedicated capsule holder.
- Voice coils with high purity silver (6N) windings.
- Output voltage of 0.3 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC /> 10 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 8 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 4 g.
- For reading arms of moderate and high mass with SME connection.
- Weight: 30g.
8 other products in the same category: