CAPSULE MC ORTOFON SPU ROYAL N
Like the SPU Royal GM, this refined pickup capsule was launched in 1998 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Ortofon. Created with passion and devotion to push the standard arm-mounted SPU spirit to the limit thanks to its unique N-profile body, the SPU N provides a music playing experience that embodies the very essence of what is known as analog sound. Thus, the incorporation of one of the exclusive Ortofon Replicant 100 needles and the reduction of the mass of the tip of the same guarantees an open and detailed sound reproduction that will satisfy the expectations of the most exquisite music lovers and audiophiles. On the other hand, the use of coils with gold-plated silver windings and an aluminum cantilever provide a precise and color-free transmission of the movements of the moving assembly, while the damping system used allows to reduce the vibrations present inside. capsule body and increase superior linearity.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Moving coils with gold-plated silver windings.
- Designed to be integrated into standard headstock holders.
- SPU adapter in N supplied as standard.
- Output voltage of 0.2 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 60,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC /> 100 Ohm. - Tracking Ability: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 8 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 3 g.
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- Capsule holder / Cable included.
- Weight: 12g.
8 other products in the same category: