CAPSULE MC ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK
It is the maximum expression of the Cadenza concept, a term from Italian that refers to the portion of a concert in which the orchestra stops playing, allowing the soloist to play alone without time limitations or a regular or strict pulse. A cadence can be written or improvised and is generally the most elaborate and virtuosic part that the solo instrument plays during the entire work. At the end of the cadence, the orchestra re-enters the scene and generally completes the movement. The Cadenza Black takes this ambitious goal to the highest level by combining a Shibata Nude needle with a boron cantilever, a combination that makes the effective mass of the needle / cantilever system extremely low as a result of the use of a very thin boron shaft. Boron is particularly noteworthy that it is an extraordinarily rigid material and that it is even lighter than aluminum, to which is added the use of a sophisticated Wide Band Pass Damping (WDR) system developed by Ortofon that controls the level of damping. of the high and low frequencies separately. In terms of overall design, the Cadenza Black has been optimized to provide astonishing tonal neutrality, dynamics and sonic purity, with exceptional performance in areas such as level of detail, coherence and sound staging.
- Reference moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Iron and cobalt pole pieces with precision mounting.
- Output voltage of 0.33 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 60,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC /> 10 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 90 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 16 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.3 grams.
- Entirely metal construction body.
- Field Stabilizer Element (FSE).
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- Capsule holder / Cable included.
- Weight: 10.7 grams.
8 other products in the same category: