CAPSULE MC ORTOFON CADENZA RED
The Cadenza Red is a very high-performance pickup cartridge based on the moving coil (MC) system that reflects the latest Ortofon advances in exploring the limits of the grooves of vinyl records. Thus, the Cadenza Red stands out in the first place for incorporating a Fine Line Nude-type needle with a cylindrical aluminum cantilever. The needle tip radius ratio is r / R 8/40 um, while the coil windings are made with 6N pure silver conductors (99'9999% purity). An improved process for making the armature windings allows the Cadenza Red to exhibit a better balance between channels, thereby contributing to a wider and more accurate stereo image. Thanks to its special configuration, this exquisite pickup capsule provides a more relaxed, homogeneous and moderately dynamic sound aesthetic compared to the Cadenza Blue while exhibiting a high level of spaciousness and depth in the sound image. On the other hand, the output level of the Cadenza Red guarantees compatibility with a wide range of types of high-quality phono preamps, as well as with all types of high-performance tone arms.
- Very high performance moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Iron and cobalt pole pieces with precision mounting.
- Output voltage of 0.45 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 50,000 Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC / 50 - 500 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 12 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.5 grams.
- Entirely metal construction body.
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- Weight: 10.7 grams.
8 other products in the same category: