CAPSULE MC ORTOFON QUINTET BLUE
The next level in the Quintet range is found in a pickup capsule designed to add a “plus” of dynamics and resolution to the previous model, thus offering a more open sound and a superior micro-information analysis capacity. Equipped with a sophisticated body made of a special ABS-based thermoplastic material, the Quintet Blue is defined as a very homogeneous pickup capsule whose sound image tends to offer a softer sound presentation compared to the Quintet Red and a more moderate dynamic capacity than that of the Quintet Bronze. It features an elliptical Nude diamond stylus mounted on an aluminum cantilever and voice coils with high-purity (4N) OFC copper windings, while its low internal impedance facilitates a perfect match even with entry-level MC phono circuitry. The Quintet Blue is ideal for reproducing any type of music, especially that in which the most agile and nervous rhythms predominate.
- High performance moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Body made of special thermoplastic material based on ABS.
- Output voltage of 0.5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC> 20 Ohm.
- Tracking Ability: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 15 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.3 g.
- For reading arms of moderate mass.
- Weight: 9 grams.
8 other products in the same category: