MC ORTOFON QUINTET RED CAPSULE
Created by Ortofon to offer the magic of classic voice coil designs at the best possible price, the Quintet series is a further affirmation of the brand's commitment to analog audio reproduction at the highest level. The basic model of the range, the Quintet Red stands out immediately for the characteristic construction of its body in a special thermoplastic material based on ABS, highly resistant to impacts, which stands out for its lightness and robustness. Additionally, the Quintet Red mounts an elliptical profile diamond stylus cut and polished to strict company standards to explore vinyl record grooves with exceptional agility and control. The use of high-power neodymium magnets maximizes dynamics, while a low internal impedance makes the Quintet Red less sensitive to load variations and therefore compatible with the widest possible range of preamps and step-up transformers. . All this is crowned by an exceptional quality / price ratio that makes the Quintet Red an ideal all-rounder for those who want to experience the extreme sweetness and precision of moving coil cartridges to the full.
- High performance moving coil (MC) capsule.
- Body made of special thermoplastic material based on ABS.
- Output voltage of 0.5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000Hz (-3 dB cut-off points).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MC> 20 ohms.
- Tracking Ability: 65 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 15 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Force: 2.3 g.
- For reading arms of moderate mass.
- Weight: 9 grams.