ROKSAN CASPIAN M2 AMPLIFIER
The Caspian range is one of the most veteran and successful of the British firm. Its timeless design and its constructive solidity have made it possible for it to last over time without being obsolete at all, what's more, it will continue to please the most demanding ears for much longer.
- 6 stereo inputs per RCA plus one specific to function as a power amplifier.
- 1 balanced XLR input.
- 3 stereo outputs per RCA.
- Gold plated connectors.
- Input impedance 47 kΩ
- Input sensitivity (85W) Line 240mV
- Power 85 W at 8Ω per channel and 125 to 4Ω per channel
- 350VA Power Supply Ultra Low Noise Toroidal Transformer
- 60VA Toroidal Ultra Low Noise Transformer Preamp Section
- 5 regulated supply rails -
- Current output 60 Amps Peak to peak
- Damping factor> 160 (8O)
- Frequency response from 1Hz to 90kHz
- Harmonic distortion 0.002% 1kHz
- Signal to noise ratio Line 108dBa (reference 500mV)
- Dimensions: 432 x 330 x 70 (LxDxH) mm, 432 x 330 x 80 (including feet).
- Weight: 13 Kg.
8 other products in the same category: