FINAL AUDIO E5000 HEADPHONES
Equipped with the exclusive Final MMCX connector, the E5000 in-ear headphones also stand out for using the popular silver-plated cable that equips eight high-end models of the brand, including the prestigious LAB II and FI-BA-SST models. Among the most relevant technical details, it is necessary to highlight the use of an acoustic resistance in the rear area of the loudspeaker of each “helmet” to control the response curve in the middle area, a determining factor in the main structure of sound quality. Just below, an “L” -shaped gap allows, by creating a dedicated acoustic chamber, to fine-tune the bass response without reducing clarity. As with the E3000 and E2000 models, the Final team has based these designs on the results of the most advanced research in the fields of acoustic engineering and psychology, no specific frequency range having been emphasized or masked, obtaining as consequently an extraordinary resolution. Another feature to take into account of the E5000 is that they are the first models of the E Series that can be rewired, while the construction of the stainless steel shells allows to suppress possible vibrations that could muddy the sound.
- In-ear headphones with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Designed based on advanced acoustic engineering and psychology criteria.
- Final exclusive MMCX connector.
- 6.4mm diameter dedicated full range electrodynamic transducer.
- Helmets made of stainless steel.
- They include a dedicated acoustic chamber to fine-tune the bass response.
- Recables; equipped with silver plated OFC cable.
- Impedance: 14 Ohm: maximum compatibility with portable devices.
- 93 dB / mW sensitivity.
- Transport bag and caps of various sizes supplied as standard.
- Weight: 24 grams
8 other products in the same category: