FINAL AUDIO E4000 HEADPHONES
Equipped with the exclusive Final MMCX connector, the E4000 are exquisite E4000 in-ear headphones, of which the use of acoustic resistance in the rear area of the speaker of each "helmet" stands out to control the response curve in the middle area, which is decisive. in the main structure of the sound quality. Just below, an “L” -shaped gap allows, by creating a dedicated acoustic chamber, to fine-tune the bass response without reducing clarity. As with the E3000 and E2000 models, the Final design team has based these designs on the results of the most advanced research in the fields of acoustic engineering and psychology, with no specific frequency range being emphasized or masked. obtaining as a consequence an extraordinary resolution. Another characteristic to take into account of the E4000 is that they are the first models of the E Series that can be rewired, while the construction of the aluminum shells allows to suppress possible vibrations that could muddy the sound.
- In-ear headphones with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Designed based on advanced acoustic engineering and psychology criteria.
- Final exclusive MMCX connector.
- 6.4mm diameter dedicated full range electrodynamic transducer.
- Helmets made of aluminum; rewired.
- They include a dedicated acoustic chamber to fine-tune the bass response.
- 15 Ohm impedance: maximum compatibility with portable devices.
- 97 dB / mW sensitivity.
- Transport bag and caps of various sizes supplied as standard.
- Weight: 18 grams
8 other products in the same category: