FINAL AUDIO E3000 HEADPHONES
The E3000s are the top model of the new Final E series, developed with the aim of bringing together high sound quality, simple design, ease of use and affordable price to become a reference within the products of its category. To achieve this objective, the engineers of the innovative Japanese firm thought of those users who are going to use in-ear headphones for the first time, so in their design they incorporated psychoacoustic criteria that have managed to "soften" the entire range of audible frequencies. so that no part of it is masked, thus obtaining high resolution and clarity in equal parts. As a result, the E3000s provide an extremely more natural sound, to the point of giving the impression of coming from much more expensive designs. At an already more technical level, the E3000's first noteworthy is the innovative “helmet” adjustment system, which allows the sound to be transmitted directly to the eardrum in order to maximize the transparency of the sound.
The second key element is a sophisticated 6.4 mm diameter electrodynamic loudspeaker, designed by the Japanese firm, which exhibits extraordinary precision for such an affordable type of product. On the other hand, the characteristics of the aforementioned transducer provide the E3000 with high sensitivity (100 dB / mW) and a very low impedance (16 ohms), which guarantee perfect compatibility with all types of mobile devices. Finally, let us highlight the extreme robustness of the E3000's stainless steel “helmets”, as well as the practical hooks that facilitate their attachment to the ear, a connection cable that folds easily and a practical carrying bag.
- In-ear headphones with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Designed based on acoustic engineering and psychology criteria.
- Electrodynamic transducer "full range" dedicated of 6.4 mm in diameter.
- Helmets made of stainless steel.
- Adjustment system that allows the sound to be directed directly to the eardrum.
- 16 ohm impedance - Maximum compatibility with portable devices.
- 100 dB / mW sensitivity.
- Transport bag and caps of various sizes supplied as standard.
- Weight: 14 grams
8 other products in the same category: