FINAL AUDIO HEAVEN VI HEADPHONES
Based on the exceptional FI-BA-SS, the Heaven VI is the highest model of the family of Heaven in-ear headphones, which has as a common denominator the revolutionary use - in a High Fidelity component - of the exceptionally refined transducer of “ Balanced Frame ”(BA) specifically designed for her by final audio. Very elegant thanks to its chrome-plated copper enclosures and very comfortable courtesy of a well-studied ergonomics, the Heaven VI will meet the demands of true music lovers who want to listen to their favorite compositions in privacy and, at the same time, anywhere. .
- Very high performance in-ear headphones.
- Custom “Balanced Frame” (BA) transducer for final audio.
- Exclusive BAM (“Balancing Air Movement”) system for final audio to optimize the movement of the air present inside each helmet.
- Chromed copper enclosures and closed channel (cylindrical).
- Maximum isolation against external noise.
- Transport case and interchangeable caps supplied as standard.
- 112 dB / W / m sensitivity.
- 16 ohm impedance.
- Weight: 17 grams.
8 other products in the same category: