ORTOFON ST-M25 IMPEDANCE TRANSFORMER
Designed exclusively for the SPU Mono CG 25 Di mkII and SPU Mono CG 65 Di mkII models, the ST-M25 is a step-up transformer in which Ortofon engineers have concentrated their talents to achieve the most open sound reproduction possible while reading. of monophonic recordings with both 33 and 45 rpm microgroove discs and older 78 rpm Shellac discs. The motivation behind the ST-M25 lies in the low amplitude of the electrical signal delivered by the aforementioned pickup capsules, which makes its connection to the input for moving magnet (MM) capsules of the vast majority of amplifiers and phono equalizers since in this case the result would be a volume level and dynamics that are not suitable for high quality listening. As a consequence, the STM25 is specially designed to increase the output voltage of the SPU Mono CG 25 Di mkII and the SPU Mono CG 65 Di mkII by 12 dB in order to achieve a perfect adaptation of the same with the corresponding circuitry. to the MM input of conventional audio electronics.
- High performance step-up transformer for monophonic MC capsules.
- Designed for the SPU Mono CG 25 Di mkII and the SPU Mono CG 65 Di mkII.
- 12 dB gain at 1 kHz.
- Frequency response: 10 - 100,000 Hz, +/- 1 dB.
- Recommended internal impedance of the capsule: 5 - 50 Ohm.
- Output signal load: 47,000 Ohm / 200 pF.
- Very high quality RCA connectors.
- Dimensions: 65 x 39 x 98 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 410 g.
3 other products in the same category: