MARTIN LOGAN MOTION AFX EFFECT AND DOLBY ATMOS SPEAKERS
The Motion AFX is a loudspeaker system that takes advantage of Martin Logan's unique expertise to make its Motion 15, 20, 35XT, 40 and 60XT compatible with the demands of Dolby Atmos multidimensional surround sound decoding. Specifically, the Motion AFX is a “Dolby Atmos Enabled” loudspeaker specifically designed to be placed on top of the mentioned models (although it is also compatible with other brands), in order to reflect sound towards the ceiling in configurations in cabinets / loudspeakers cannot be installed in that location. Technically speaking, the Motion AFX is an ultra-compact, hermetically sealed (acoustic suspension operation) loudspeaker that combines a 19mm diameter aluminum dome tweeter with a 133mm polypropylene cone mid / woofer. mm. Beautifully finished in glossy black, this enclosure stands out for having a specially designed geometry so that the aforementioned speakers are oriented towards the ceiling in order to accurately reproduce the Dolby Atmos recordings above the audience. The result is an incredibly realistic three-dimensional sound experience that immerses the user in the center of the viewed scene, an experience that not only enhances movie viewing, but also music listening and video game enjoyment.
- High-level loudspeaker specifically designed for Dolby Atmos.
- Watertight enclosure with ceiling-facing speakers.
- Installation in the upper area of Martin Logan Motion models.
- Compatible with loudspeakers from other brands.
- 2-way / 2-speaker configuration.
- Frequency response: 90 - 20,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power between 20 and 200 watts.
- Dimensions: 173 x 195 x 254 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 3.6 kg.
- Price of the pair.
8 other products in the same category: