MARTIN LOGAN EFX FLOOR SPEAKERS
A new demonstration of the extraordinary degree of maturity reached by the prestigious American firm Martin Logan in the design of acoustic screens equipped with electrostatic loudspeakers. Designed specifically to be installed even on a wall, the EFX is defined by its creators as a multipurpose acoustic screen that can be used both to complete a very high-performance Home Theater system as well as to accompany an image display screen of latest generation thanks to its highly stylized profile. Technology and design in its highest expression at the service of the life-size sound experience.
- Next generation electrostatic / electrodynamic hybrid loudspeaker.
- Possibility of wall mounting using dedicated brackets.
- Great versatility High Fidelity / Home Theater.
- Equipped with an XStat electrostatic transducer with CLS (“Curvilinear Line Source”) technology and an electrodynamic loudspeaker with a 165 mm diameter fiber cone exclusive to Martin Logan.
- Vojtko crossover filter executed with exclusive Martin Logan audiophile grade components.
- Low voltage power supply.
- Frequency response: 68 - 22,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ohm.
- Amplification power between 20 and 300 continuous watts.
- Dimensions: 238 x 1,239x 165 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 11.1 kg.
- Consult for the different finishing options.
- Price of the pair.