TANNOY PRESTIGE TURNBERRY GR
Very slim and, within the parameters in which Tannoy's Prestige GR Series realizations move, even relatively compact, the Turnberry GR is a delightful loudspeaker that constitutes one of the entrance doors to the most fascinating of sonic universes. Proposed by one of the most experienced and reputable specialists in domestic and professional loudspeakers and loudspeakers in the world market. Endowed with the unmistakable aesthetic of its much desired older sisters - with the Westminster Royal GR at the helm, the Tannoy Turnberry GR bases its sonic attributes on an imposing “Dual Concentric” coaxial system with a 254 mm very high rigidity treated paper pulp cone. in diameter that integrates a tweeter with an aluminum alloy diaphragm. A system that in conjunction with a bass-reflex enclosure with a distributed port developed by Tannoy allows you to exercise highly precise control over the air mass present in said port, resulting in an absolutely natural bass response in terms of definition and impact that It visibly contributes to reinforcing the spatial component of music by facilitating adaptation to a wide spectrum of domestic rooms. In addition, the ability to modify the response curve of the crossover filter via a series of easily accessible pins located on the front panel allows the user to fine-tune the frequency response curve of the Tannoy Turnberry GR to suit a particular aesthetic. sound or your favorite musical genres.
- Reference loudspeaker.
- 2-way bass-reflex system with distributed port.
- 254mm diameter “Dual Concentric” coaxial transducer with 52mm diameter voice coil
- 33mm diameter dome tweeter equipped with Tannoy's exclusive “Tulip” waveguide.
- Crossover filter executed with rigorously selected components.
- Crossover filter with various user adjustable positions.
- Tannoy exclusive 5-terminal connection scheme.
- Frequency response: 34 - 25,000 Hz (-6 dB cut-off points).
- Sensitivity: 93 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Pot. amplification between 30 and 180W continuous.
- Dimensions: 456 x 950 x 336 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 30 kg.
- Price of the pair.
8 other products in the same category: