TANNOY PRESTIGE STIRLING GR
The simplest model of Tannoy's renewed family of prestigious loudspeakers, the Prestige GR, constitutes a happy demonstration of the exceptional know-how of a company for which the concept of timelessness, of a “product for life” that should characterize To all realization truly designed and built without any compromise, it is much more than a pilgrim marketing argument. Sublimation of the coaxial loudspeaker technology materialized in the ultra-long - its first version saw the light in 1967 - the “Dual Concentric” system, the Tannoy Stirling GR bases its exceptional sonic attributes on an imposing “Dual Concentric” coaxial system with a pulp cone. 254mm diameter very high rigidity treated paper that integrates an aluminum alloy diaphragm tweeter accompanied by a waveguide that allows you to control sound diffusion. A scheme that in conjunction with a bass-reflex enclosure with a distributed port developed by Tannoy allows the Stirling GR to exercise very precise control over the air mass present in said port, resulting in an absolutely natural bass response in terms of definition. and impact and wide in its extension that contributes in a palpable way to reinforce the spatial component of music by facilitating adaptation to a wide spectrum of domestic rooms. Additionally, the ability to modify the response curve of the crossover filter via a series of easily accessible pins located on the front panel allows the user to fine-tune the frequency response curve of the Stirling GR to suit their favorite musical genres. .
- Reference loudspeaker.
- 2-way bass-reflex system with distributed port.
- 254mm diameter “Dual Concentric” coaxial transducer with 42mm diameter voice coil
- 25mm diameter dome tweeter equipped with Tannoy's exclusive “Tulip” waveguide.
- Crossover filter executed with rigorously selected components.
- Frequency divider filter with various user adjustable positions.
- Frequency response: 39 - 25,000 Hz (-6 dB cut-off points).
- Sensitivity: 91 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Recommended amplification power: 30 - 150W continuous.
- Dimensions: 397 x 850 x 368 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 23 kg.
- Price of the pair.
8 other products in the same category: