FLOOR SPEAKERS SONUS FABER SERAFINO TRADITION
A genuinely new model from the Homage Tradition collection, the Serafino Tradition is a sleek 3.5-way, 5-speaker column whose name is to be sought, like that of its illustrious range companions, in the history of legendary violin makers. Italians: specifically Santo Serafino, a Venetian teacher born in 1699 and died in 1758 trained in the workshop of Nicolo Amati. From a technological point of view, the Serafino Tradition draws on the imaginative solutions incorporated in the Lilium, the Il Cremonese and the Olympia Collection. This is the case with the reinvented lute-shaped enclosure or the sophisticated “Stealth Ultraflex” port, an evolution of the “Stealth Reflex” system whose external part on the rear panel of the enclosure is made of extruded aluminum to optimally control flow and flow. speed of the air circulating through the duct, thus reducing any possible turbulence and therefore the distortion associated with it. The rear panel is also part of the exoskeletal system, complete with shock-absorbing platforms in the upper and lower areas of the enclosure in a reinterpretation of Sonus Faber's classic and exclusive ZVT (“Zero Vibration Transmission”) optimized suspension system. Like its standard companions, the Serafino Tradition incorporates very high-performance loudspeakers derived from those used in the Il Cremonese model. Specifically, it is a 28 mm diameter silk dome tweeter with a rear chamber, a 150 mm midrange driver with ultra-linear response and two 180 mm ultralight cone woofers with a sandwich structure, which are managed by a filter. Crossover with optimized amplitude and phase response, executed with rigorously selected audiophile grade components.
- 3.5-way bass-reflex column / 5 reference loudspeakers.
- Lute-shaped enclosure with shock-absorbing top and bottom panels.
- Sonus Faber exclusive “Stealth Ultraflex” bass-reflex port.
- Crossover filter with “Paracross” topology from Sonus Faber.
- Custom-made transducers based on the Il Cremonese model.
- Enclosure with anti-vibration technology "ZeroVibration Transmission".
- Exclusive Sonus Faber “Silent Spikes” decoupling points.
- Frequency response: 30 - 35,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended associated amplifier power: 80 - 350W continuous.
- Available in two finishes: Red and Wenge.
- Dimensions: 396 x 1,091 x 485 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 52 kg.
- Price of the pair.
You might also like