SONUS FABER GUARNERI TRADITION SPEAKERS
Gateway to the exquisite renovation of Sonus Faber's iconic Homage range, the Homage Tradition, the Guarneri Tradition is a refined compact monitor with dedicated stand (built in monocoque carbon fiber) that masterfully combines the appeal of “Made in Italy” and a classic and slightly retro approach where the hall's iconic lute shape continues to play a central role despite undergoing major changes. From a technological point of view, the new Guarneri draws on the imaginative solutions incorporated in the Lilium, the Il Cremonese and the Olympia Collection. This is the case of the sophisticated “Stealth Ultraflex” port, an evolution of the “Stealth Reflex” system whose external part on the rear panel of the enclosure is made of extruded aluminum to optimally control the flow and speed of the air that circulates through the duct, thus reducing any possible turbulence and therefore the distortion associated with it. To this must be added, on the dedicated mount, the optimized Sonus Faber ZVT (“Zero Vibration Transmission”) suspension system and the exclusive “Silent Spikes” sandwich-structure decoupling tips, which make the Guarneri Tradition virtually immune to all kinds of vibrations. The new Guarneri is completed by a 28 mm diameter silk dome tweeter with rear chamber and a 150 mm midwoofer with ultra-linear response, both derived from those used in the Il Cremonese model, which, in combination with a crossover filter Frequencies with optimized response, executed with the highest quality audiophile grade components, guarantee a transparent, natural and spacious sound.
- Compact 2-way bass-reflex monitor / 2 reference speakers.
- Lute-shaped enclosure with shock-absorbing top and bottom panels.
- Sonus Faber exclusive “Stealth Ultraflex” bass-reflex port.
- Crossover filter with “Paracross” topology from Sonus Faber.
- Custom-made transducers based on the Il Cremonese model.
- Dedicated stand with ZVT anti-vibration technology supplied as standard.
- Exclusive Sonus Faber “Silent Spikes” decoupling points.
- Frequency response: 40 - 35,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended associated amplifier power: 30 - 250W continuous.
- Dimensions: 239 x 377 x 375 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight 16 kg.
- Stand dimensions: 300 x 758 x 390 mm (W x H x D).
- Support weight 16 kg.
- Price per pair with floor stands included.
You might also like