MARTIN LOGAN MOTION 20 FLOOR SPEAKERS
The Motion Series is one of the best examples of the search for the perfect synthesis between high-quality, versatile loudspeakers and the ability to integrate into residential spaces that has always characterized Martin Logan. This is the case of the Motion 40, Motion 20 and Motion SLM columns and the Motion 15 compact monitor, which complete the aforementioned range to make it a demonstration of the versatility of the Kansas firm's engineers when combining cutting enclosures traditional with unique technological elements.
- 2.5-way bass-reflex column / 3 speakers.
- Aluminum cone mid / bass drivers with multimeter chassis mounted in a separate non-resonant asymmetric chamber.
- Acoustic enclosures of anti-resonant construction with MiniETC metal decoupling feet.
- Crossover filter with Martin Logan's exclusive Vojtko topology.
- Frequency response: 46 - 25,000Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- 80º x 80º dispersion.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Amplification power between 20 and 200 continuous watts.
- Dimensions: 173 x 929 x 297 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 16.8 kilos.
- Black color.
Price of the pair.
Offer for a few pairs to remove and with a full two-year warranty.
8 other products in the same category: