MARTIN LOGAN CLASSIC ESL 9 FLOOR SPEAKERS
A sleek design of great aesthetic beauty that facilitates integration into the most prestigious residential spaces is the spearhead of the Martin Logan Classic ESL 9, an acoustic screen that uses unique technical solutions in order to offer the Hi-Fi enthusiast and The Home Theater with capital letters is an ideal tool for enjoying your music recordings and your favorite movies. Like its bigger sisters, the ESL 9 uses an already classic configuration: the combination of one of the brand's exclusive XStat CLS curved electrostatic panels to reproduce the mid and high frequencies of the spectrum and a bass and subwoofer emission system. passive mounted in an enclosure that supports the entire assembly. From the aforementioned panel, it should be noted that it belongs to the latest generation developed by Martin Logan and that its 114 centimeters high and the 30 degrees of dispersion in the horizontal plane provided by its curved profile allow it to become a sound source of exceptional realism. The sophisticated “MicroPerf” technology also contributes significantly to this, which allows the diaphragm to have an emissive area far greater than that of any electrostatic panel of the same size, efficiently increasing the sound pressure level.
On the other hand, the use of an extremely rigid frame - AirFrame Blade technology - minimizes vibrations that can color the sound, while its perfect alignment with the lower bass enclosure allows optimizing the phase response. As for the aforementioned enclosure, it uses the non-resonant asymmetric chamber design common in recent generations of Martin Logan hybrid loudspeakers, in this case with two 203mm diameter aluminum-clad cone electrodynamic loudspeakers. The new Martin Logan is completed with a crossover filter that, also as is the tradition of the American brand, uses very high-quality components specifically selected for their sonic qualities, in the case of a transformer with hand-made windings, coiled coils of air, continuous low resistance rolled steel coils and polyester capacitors.
- Very high performance acoustic screen.
- Hybrid configuration with electrostatic panel + electrodynamic subwoofer.
- New generation CLS XStat electrostatic panel exclusive to Martin Logan.
- Passive subwoofer mounted in a non-resonant enclosure.
- Crossover filter executed with audiophile grade components.
- Great versatility: High Fidelity / Home Theater.
- 2 x 203mm (8 ”) aluminum cone woofers.
- Frequency response: 34 - 23,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm (minimum 0.8 Ohm at 20,000 Hz).
- Associated amplifier power: 50 - 400W @ 4 Ohm.
- Dimensions: 364 x 1,520 x 646 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 35.4 kg.
8 other products in the same category: