FLOOR SPEAKERS SONUS FABER IL CREMONESE
Stylized column with an exclusive 3.5-way configuration, the new Sonus faber is the result of a design philosophy based on evolution on the one hand and the adaptation of technologies from Lilium and other recent projects of the Italian firm on the other. . As the newest member of the Homage Collection, Il Cremonese shares many characteristics, both in terms of form and function, with existing models of the same. For its part, the name Il Cremonese is a tribute to Antonio Stradivari and one of his most famous violins, which this year 2015 celebrates its 300th anniversary. It is one of the most important instruments in the history of Italian violin making thanks to the innovative nature of its design and proportions, the quality and depth of its sound, and the beauty of the materials and finishes used to create it. With these premises, the Il Cremonese has been possible thanks to the competition of many patents and technologies originally developed by Sonus faber for its emblematic The Sonus faber and other models that followed, highlighting among them the bass-reflex Stealth scheme, the system vibration transmission suppression system (“Zero Vibration Transmission”), the upper and lower metal panels to absorb the energy generated by the different speakers and the staggered low frequency emission system (“Staggered Low Frequencies Emission Technology”), the latter used for the first time since the aforementioned The Sonus faber to optimize the performance of the Il Cremonese subwoofer radiators. All the loudspeakers of the new model have been designed by Sonus faber engineers to provide a sound of the highest possible level: thus, the tweeter is the "Arrow Point DAD" ("Damped Apex Dome") of the Italian brand, the The midrange speaker is a Sonus faber M18XTR-04, the woofers are the Sonus faber W18XTR-12 (reduced version of the ones used in the Lilium model) and the subwoofer radiators are the brand new W22XTR-16. At the concept level, Il Cremonese is characterized by using an innovative five-sided enclosure called “rhomboid diamond design” that optimizes the structural strength of wooden enclosures with a unique diamond shape that is immediately recognizable.
- Absolute reference loudspeaker with rear subwoofer subsystem.
- 3.5-way / 6-speaker system based on The Sonus faber and Lilium.
- Unique vibration transmission suppression scheme.
- Exclusive Sonus faber 5-sided diamond-shaped enclosure.
- 2 state-of-the-art subwoofers with a 220mm cone.
- Crossover filter with “Paracross” topology from Sonus faber.
- Made completely by hand in Italy.
- Frequency response: 25 - 35,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Recommended amplification power: 100 - 800W continuous.
- Dimensions: 398.23 x 1,449.6 x 621.8 mm (W x H x D).
- Net weight: 84 kg per box.
- Price of the pair.
You might also like