DAC/AMPLIFICADOR DE AURICULARES MOON BY SIMAUDIO 430HAD
The Moon by Simaudio 430HAD is a great quality headphone amplifier at an affordable price, which has gained recognition and is widely regarded as the best headphone amplifier in the world. DSD files? Of course it plays them, either native or in x2 and even x4 (DSD256) format. Do you prefer the PCM format? Yes, it also supports them up to 32-bit / 384kHz levels. What about the power? 1,000 mW per channel at 50 ohms. Remote control, analog inputs and also pre-amplifier outputs to be able to integrate the 430HAD as such in your sound equipment. The sound shows impressive dynamics, exact tonality. Clean, muscular, organic and musical are the words that inspire. It is a device built with good materials that guarantee a long operational life, so that the user can enjoy hours, hours and hours of music reproduced with an enormous quality.
- Override crossfeed analog circuit for greater “spatialization” and listening comfort.
- Balanced outputs hidden behind a sliding window on the front panel (2 x 3-pin XLR, 1 x 4-pin XLR), as well as a 6.3 mm jack, both with fixed and variable signal level.
- Large power supply with 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation.
- 4 stages with M-LoVo (Moon Low Voltage) regulation circuit, a very sophisticated virtually noise-free circuit that produces exceptionally fast, accurate and stable DC voltage. The result is a power supply inherited from the evolution series with a virtually negligible noise level.
- M-eVOL2 volume control circuit with MDAC (operates in R-2R direction), which does not cause degradation of the sonic signal.
- 4 line inputs (3 single-ended, 1 balanced) including a front 3.5 mm jack socket for media players.
- Integrated DAC converter with 4 digital inputs (S / PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 and USB x 1) that supports up to DSD256 (via USB), PCM 16 / 44.4 Hz to 24/192 Hz (on all inputs) and even PCM 32/384 kHz (via USB).
- 12 volt output for remote operation.
- Infrared ray input for external control.
- CRM-2 remote control (included).
- RS-232 port for bi-directional feedback and firmware updates.
- Simlink ™ controller port for 2-way communications with other Moon compatible components.
- Optimized selection of high quality components.
- Ultra rigid chassis capable of minimizing the effects of external vibrations.
- Dimensions: 429 x 89 x 351 mm (W, H, D).
- Warranty extended to 3 years by registration on the web.