INAKUSTIK STAR HDMI 2.0 HDMI CABLE
Distinguished and robust, In-Akustik's Star range High Speed HDMI cable is the German firm's starting point for seamless transmission of high-quality digital audio and video data. As befits a state-of-the-art design, the Star HDMI 2.0 has a high bandwidth (340 MHz) that makes it compatible with all high-definition (24-bit / 192 kHz) multi-channel surround sound formats, as well as images encoded in 3D and very high definition (2,160 lines of horizontal or 4K resolution). The result is a pure restitution, without noise or interference, of the most demanding audiovisual content of the moment.
- Latest generation HDMI cable and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Supports up to 8 channels of 24-bit / 192kHz encoded audio.
- Compatible with images in "Full HD" 2D and 3D, as well as 4K (UHD) (up to 3 meters, from 5 meters 1080p).
- High purity OFC copper conductors.
- 3-foil shielding.
- Terminated in connectors with 24-karat gold-plated contacts.
- Maximum bit rate of 10.2 Gb / s.
- Ethernet compatible.
- HDMI 2.0 compliant.