Award-winning Audeze sound hits the gaming world with premium highend headphones. Thanks to the immersive 3D Cinematic Audio with head-tracking technology, they allow the player to interact with the sound as they would if the scene was happening around them. Mobius has 3 complementary technologies to achieve the most realistic three-dimensional and immersive sound: it maintains the location of the sound source even if you move your head, it records the movement of the player 1,000 times per second to feed the 3D emulation algorithm and it has a unique room emulation technology. They're comfortable for extended wear, deliver crystal-clear voices, feature Bluetooth and wired connectivity, have a removable microphone, and are compatible with smartphones and other mobile devices. International Gaming News (IGN) is one of the reference publications for gamers around the world and has named the Audeze Mobius The Best Overall Gaming Headset 2019, adding it to the list of gamers headphones that take sound quality seriously as Never before. According to IGN, Mobius are headphones with "unparalleled sound quality. They're the only headset on the list with planar magnetic drivers, and you can hear the difference. They are also compatible with all platforms thanks to a variety of connection options, including Bluetooth ”although, remember, the Waves NX head-tracking technology only works on compatible gaming platforms. Although its price is higher than usual having gamer headphones, IGN assures that "they are completely worth it", since "they offer the best sound quality than any headset we have tested, and they can be used with any gaming platform thanks to the fact that they have both a 3.5 mm cable included and Bluetooth ”. In addition, they praise its inclusion of Waves NX head tracking, designed for virtual reality and which has proven perfect compatibility in the video game environment. "In addition to all that, we have first-rate materials and a Premium design, they are comfortable and can be used for many things apart from gaming", so they indicate that "if you want the best headset for gaming", they are your option. Audeze Mobius has been the proposal of the Californian firm to enter the video game environment. These Bluetooth headphones, with the possibility of connecting by cable, have the emblematic HiFi Planar Magnetic drivers, as well as sound localization, head-tracking and room emulation so that the sound comes to life around the player, coming from different points and responding to your head movements. They also have a detachable microphone, to offer the best sound in communications during multiplayer games, and not get in the way at all when used for another of the purposes that offers its wide versatility. Such has been the success of these headphones that at CES 2019 Audeze has announced a new Carbon finish (Black) and they already have an update that allows them to replace keyboard shortcuts (keybinds) with head movements.
- Type: Circunaural closed.
- Drivers: Planar Magnetic 100mm.
- Frequency response: 10 - 50,000 Hz.
- Wireless operation via bluetooth or wired.
- Audeze technology: Uniforce ™ ultra-fine diaphragm, FAZOR phase management and DSP Cipher.
- Full 3D simulation with support for surround sound modes (7.1, 5.1, 5.0, 2.1, 2.0).
- It integrates Waves NX technology for true 3D processing.
- Anatomy calibration to adapt the sound to the user.
- Customizable room emulation using free software.
- Audio profiles for custom games.
- Removable microphone with volume control.
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with up to 10 hours of autonomy.
- Replaceable Memory Foam ear cushions and flexible padded headband
- Weight: 350 grams (with battery).
- Included Accessories: Detachable Microphone, USB-C to USB-C Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable. 3.5 mm mini-jack analog cable.
- 3-year extended warranty on drivers by registration on the website.