DAC INAKUSTIK STAR
Ultra-compact, very affordable and with the In-Akustik quality guarantee, the Star DAC is a practical accessory ideal for transforming the often mediocre sound of some latest generation digital audiovisual devices. To achieve this, it combines a coaxial and an optical digital input with a simple but very careful digital-to-analog (D / A) conversion circuitry that allows the output signal to be sent to a high-quality audio component equipped with a line input. specific for television (“TV input”) or auxiliary (“Aux”).
- Ultra-compact and extremely affordable D / A converter.
- Equipped with a Wolfson source D / A conversion “chip”.
- Compatible with linear PCM encoded digital signals with 44 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rates.
- Supports 24-bit digital words.
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs.
- Stereo line output on RCA connectors.
- Signal / noise ratio greater than 100 dB.
8 other products in the same category: