MOON 280D MiND 2
MOON 280D MiND 2
The 280D is Moon by Simaudio's most advanced and affordable DAC to date. Employing the most innovative technologies, it can decode any format and with the internal MiND module, the 280D becomes the ultimate all-in-one (streamer / network player / DAC). It also features DSD capable of doubling, or even quadruple, the usual DSD rate. In addition, it has DXD and PCM 32-bit / 384 kHz. As they say from Moon: someone invented the DSD, we only improved it; The 380D is a solvent device, combining excellent engineering with principles of sound design. DSD engineering is Moon's own design. It is capable of decoding with speed, from DSD 64, 128 and even 256 with ease. You also have the possibility to acquire the version with integrated MiND 280D MIND 2 (Smart network device via WiFi or Ethernet compatible with multi-room configurations). A way to organize, listen and enjoy your music. MiND with its technology transmits music from your digital music libraries to your final audio system (amplifier, speakers).
- Fully asynchronous DAC, supports MQA and DSD up to DSD256 (USB only) and PCM from 44.1 kHz to 384 kHz (32-bit USB only)
- 7 digital inputs (AES / EBU x 1, S / PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1, and Qualcomm® aptX ™ audio for Bluetooth x 1) allow you to connect virtually any digital source.
- Integrated MiND 2 module (Smart network device) via WiFi or Ethernet compatible with multi-room configurations and that allows receiving services from the internet such as Tidal, Qbuz, Spotify, etc.
- Galvanically isolated USB input that eliminates all ground current between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and 280D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal.
- Analog segment based on a fully balanced differential circuit for greater dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as better signal-to-noise ratio.
- Short signal path capacitor via DC servo circuit and proprietary 18 dB per octave analog filter.
- RS-232 port for bi-directional feedback and firmware updates.
- Infrared ray input for external control.
- CRM-2 remote control (included).
- Ultra rigid chassis capable of minimizing the effects of external vibrations.
- Dimensions: 429 x 86 x 333 mm (W, H, D).
- Weight: 7.5 kg.
Warranty extended to 10 years by registration on the web.