DIGITAL CABLE COAXIAL TRANSPARENT AUDIO HIGH PERFORMANCE
The ideal option for those looking for a high-level solution and unbeatable value for money in digital audio interconnection, the 75-ohm High Performance Digital Link allows access to an excellent concentrate of Transparent Audio technology at a very moderate price. We find in this cable a Teflon dielectric with a high precision extruder whose efficiency is higher than that of the polyethylene foam used in simpler models. Added to this are two OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil that effectively block noise, resulting in a rich and natural transmission of audio data.
- S / PDIF digital interconnection cable with very high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Unprecedented sound performance for products in its category.
- Solid OFHC copper center conductor.
- Two braided OFHC shielding conductors separated by a Mylar coated foil to suppress noise.
- Custom RCA connectors to maintain cable impedance at the termination point and further reduce background noise.
- Possibility of termination in scientific grade BNC connectors.
8 other products in the same category: