DIGITAL COAXIAL TRANSPARENT AUDIO PERFORMANCE CABLE
Transparent Audio's starting point in digital audio interconnect cables is a clear demonstration of the benefits of a philosophy of concentrating research and development resources on elite models and then phasing the results into more designs. democratic. Endowed, like its superior siblings, with exceptional mechanical integrity in terms of both the cable itself and the connectors used, the 75-ohm Performance Digital Link combines a robust solid OFHC copper center conductor with highly sophisticated shielding. to guarantee an intact signal transmission - and therefore without loss or noise - with the S / PDIF format.
- S / PDIF digital interconnection cable with high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Unprecedented sound performance for products in its category.
- Solid OFHC copper center conductor.
- Two braided OFHC shielding conductors separated by a Mylar coated foil to suppress noise.
- Custom RCA connectors to maintain cable impedance at the termination point and further reduce background noise.
- Possibility of termination in scientific grade BNC connectors.
8 other products in the same category: