FINAL AUDIO SONOROUS III HEADPHONES
Based on engineering refinements and the same very high-quality materials used in the flagship Sonorous series, the sensational Sonorous Xs, the Sonorous III incorporates a similar technology transducer built into the faceplate of the sound emission system. , thus reducing possible resonances, while the shells themselves have been manufactured with polycarbonate hardened with a 30% of glass. This latest addition also has a key influence on the final sound since it allows to suppress the deformation that accompanies the diaphragm reaction, which in turn reduces possible colorations in the musical signal. As with the Sonorous X, the speaker diaphragm is titanium in order to maximize resolution.
As is the norm in Final Audio productions, the Sonorous IIIs benefit from Final's exclusive BAM (“Balancing Air Movement”) air pressure control scheme, which optimizes the acoustic behavior of the helmet-transducer-ear pads system. The electroacoustic design of the Sonorous III also includes an impedance of 16 ohms, which guarantees full compatibility with all types of high-quality portable audio players and smartphones on the market. Likewise, a sensitivity of 105 dB / mW ensures the obtaining of sound pressure levels comparable to those of a live concert. Another relevant aspect of the design of the Sonorous III is the presence of openings in the inner and outer areas of the ear pads, a solution that allows to improve the sound quality with closed headphones.
- High performance over-ear headphones.
- Based on the absolute reference model Sonorous X.
- ABS helmets with anti-resonant structure.
- Electrodynamic transducer with titanium diaphragm.
- BAM system to optimize air movement in each helmet.
- Ergonomically designed cheek pads to optimize head fit.
- Exceptional timbral richness and spatiality.
- Removable connection cable with locking system.
- Sensitivity: 105dB / W / m
- Impedance: 16 Ohm.
- Weight: 410 g.
8 other products in the same category: