NITTY GRITTY 1.5
DISC CLEANING MACHINE
Nitty Gritty's vinyl record cleaning machine concept raised to a higher level of convenience by replacing manual spinning with automatic spinning during scrubbing and drying processes, the only manual component being the application of cleaning fluid. The original "Semi-cylindrical Lip Interface" created by the American brand and which is the key element of its record cleaners allows the Model 1.5 to completely restore the sound qualities of any vinyl in a very short time, as well as the possibility of regular factory maintenance guarantees its long-term reliability.
- Automatic rotation of the disc during the scrubbing and vacuuming processes (by suction pump).
- Manual application of cleaning fluid.
- Cleaning of LP's plus 45 and 78 RPM records.
- Thorough and non-aggressive cleaning with completely biodegradable powerful liquids developed by Nitty Gritty that combine degreaser, static current neutralizer, neutral detergent and surface treatment.
- Nitty Gritty exclusive "Semi-cylinder Lips Interface" suction pump / brush system configuration to ensure perfect drying without residue. - Suction pump based on the "Venturi Effect" to maximize air speed.
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Available in various finishes.
- Optional maintenance option (replacement of worn components, general check) at the factory.
- Fi MKII version option with liquid application from automatic pump for € 300; plus.
8 other products in the same category: