CABLE XLR DIGITAL TRANSPARENT AUDIO REFERENCE 110-OHM AES / EBU DIGITAL
Since 1997, Transparent's Reference Digital Cables have set the standard for the transmission of the ultimate digital signal, but Transparent has a strong commitment to continue to push the parameters of the current state of the art. Dielectric materials and extrusion techniques, conductor size and composition, impedance matching, shielding, and connector technology affect noise and jitter in high-speed digital signals. The AES / EBU Digital 110 ohm Transparent Reference benefits from a new design incorporating these latest technical advances. Advanced expanded foam technology allows digital cable insulation to be foamed and extruded to a more precise thickness and uniform density than has ever been possible in the past. This superior dielectric control maintains characteristic impedance, reduces signal loss, and reduces noise. With this breakthrough in the absence of noise, the 110-ohm Reference offers significant improvements in richness, dynamic range, and resolution.
- Two heavy, polished, balanced OFHC solid core conductors.
- Twisted precision balanced conductors cancel out noise.
- Advanced super-quiet expanded foam technology ensures superior AES / EBU characteristic impedance stability.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated aluminum shield keep out noise.
- Custom XLRs with gold contacts for maximum signal transfer.
8 other products in the same category: