KRELL THE FOUNDATION 4K
With the name of Foundation 4K UHD, the most advanced of the control electronics for Home Cinema of one of the sacred monsters of the world's High End, the Krell Foundation, it is updated by incorporating a sophisticated circuitry that allows it to treat all types of video content in ultra-high definition (UHD, that is, 3,840 x 2,160 pixels) both via cable and via streaming, the latter option guaranteed by compatibility with the HDCP 2.2 copy protection system. To do this, the Krell engineers have changed from HDMI 1.4a to HDMI 2.0 four of the ten HDMI 1.4a inputs of the original Foundation, as well as the two HDMI outputs, which also in the new platform are completely independent and therefore can display in content from two different sources simultaneously. Another new feature incorporated into the Foundation 4K UHD has to do with the functionality of its on-screen display system, which now also displays status messages related to parameters such as volume level, selected source, video resolution and format. audio.
In the field of audio, the main novelty provided by the Foundation 4K UHD is its compatibility with stereophonic and multichannel DSD digital signals from any of its 10 HDMI inputs. The available playback options are embodied in DSD 2-ch Direct, DSD Stereo and DSD Multi modes, each of which has specific characteristics to achieve optimal results. From the Foundation 4K UHD, it should also be noted the presence of the “Intelligent HDMI switching”, that is, “Intelligent HDMI switching”, which, thanks to a combination of software and hardware developed by the American firm, allows optimizing the operation of the entire environment. HDMI connected to the device. ). The Foundation 4K UHD also includes Krell-developed film and music post-processing modes, while it can be easily integrated into any custom system.
- Absolute reference A / V preamp / processor.
- Compatible with 4K / UHD (Ultra-High Definition ”) video signals.
- Executed with unique Krell circuit topologies and components.
- Balanced pre-outs, 10 HDMI inputs (4 of them 2.0) and 2 HDMI outputs (2.0).
- Video signal routing without any kind of processing.
- "Intelligent HDMI switching" function.
- Advanced multichannel surround sound decoding.
- Krell's exclusive film and music post-processing algorithms.
- Krell's exclusive ARES automatic calibration system.
- Easily integrable in all types of customized systems.
- Possibility of upgrading to 4K UHD from the original Foundation.
- Dimensions: 433'3 x 88'1 x 427'6 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 8'16 kilos.
4 other products in the same category: