ROKSAN NIMA ARM
The first tier in arms manufactured by Roksan and the most economical but not for that reason of low quality. The Nima is made of premium materials in a single batch of aluminum alloy to avoid joints that produce unwanted vibrations. Light and robust, as it should be.
- Unipivot stainless steel bearing.
- Steel bearing.
- Aluminum alloy arm tube.
- Acrylic steel.
- Effective length 240 mm.
- Overhang 17.5 mm.
- Distance from the center of recording 222.5 mm.
- Head offset angle 22.9 Degree.
- Effective mass 11 grams.
- Mounting hole diameter 23mm.
- Arm frame thickness 7 - 25 mm (maximum).
- Recommended cartridge weight 5 - 12 g.
- Recommended tracking weight 1.5 - 3.5 g.
- Special Roksan flexible PCB internal wiring.
- Coaxial shielded cable with grounding cable.
Capsule not included.
5 other products in the same category: